CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

In the News: Astronaut's Mother Dies While Son in Space

I woke up this morning to read the above headline (complete article can be found here and other places) It made me think of how he will get the news (I have not read the complete article) and about the various regrets we have when people die. Even the dumbest person know that death will eventually come to all. Are we prepared for our own? Are we prepared for those around us. If we knew death would strike our enemy would they still be our enemy or would we decide it isn't worth carrying around the grudge/hate, etc. Would we invest more in relationships? I thought about my own mother. I'm sure the outside believes we have a great relationship yet I've been pushing for a relationship for years now. I often wonder if it will ever be worth it to her. Sadly, I feel that she will only believe it is worth it upon the death of herself or I.

Texting, emailing is nice. Building relationships is better.

-AnIntelligentMind



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear your heart. Do the right thing and don't give up. You never know

A Family/Group Member said...

Thank you for reading and posting