CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

You live, learn and can look back with laughter

Going through papers and clearing out stuff you often find forgotten mementos of life. Hopefully, with time you learned and even the lessons that seemed painful you can still reflect with a smile or even laughter. I found a paper in a notebook from over 20 years ago (it seems). At that time I just knew I was in love. I was engaged and had written out the names of our future children. Since he was a lacking father to the child he already had, I am glad that time and circumstances made that not come to pass.

Here are some of the names that I had written:

Cami
Camille
Amber
Sierra
Seandra
Monique
Jamisse
Sierra Monique
Seandra Monet
Cami
Camille
Amber Bridgette
Sean (with an accent over the a)

One thing that I would pass to any female or male who is dating someone with a child. If that person can not understand or respect the fact that they are a parent. If they are not doing what they should as a parent. Let them go. For yourself. For the child that they already have. Let them go. You may love them and be in love with them and I will still tell you - LET THEM GO.

-AnIntelligentMind

0 comments: