CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

What happened to Critical Thinking

More and more I truly believe that we as a nation suffer from being a bit lazy when it comes to thinking. We get our news in sound bites and blurbs and many never question the news source or check the source. We form opinions and masquerade them as fact because we don't want to spend time doing any fact checking.

People feed us and we stop questioning if it has any value just swallow it whole. I am not here to tell people what to think but it would be great if people did that - THINK. Don't just feed to me lines you heard over the radio or on a talk show. Show me that you at least made some effort to research what you are spouting out of your mouth or typing on blogs, comments, and boards.

Sometimes I truly think people don't want to do the research because quite frankly they can always use their ignorance as an excuse. How lazy

-AThinker

0 comments: