CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Whoopi said it well

Thanks to ahaaja for uploading the video and providing the transcript.




Transcript:
-- I didn't like her speech because with all the greatness that this woman has in her, that she couldn't say "You know what -- we have run an insanely brilliant campaign, and since he's got what he needs to become the nominee, we as a party have to get ourselves together" -- that is what I needed from her.
-- And whether she said "Everybody go to him" or not last night wasn't the issue, but for me I just felt that it was like, "Well you know I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, and I want you all to e-mail me and tell me what you think." Because it was like, "Well I'm not sure what I'm gonna do because maybe we'll go to McCain! I don't know!"
-- I didn't like it.
-- I did not like the speech because I felt for the first time that [for Hillary] it wasn't about the country -- that it was about her -- and it pissed me off!

0 comments: