CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

<i>National Enquirer</i>: Cindy McCain Having Affair


I'm not a Cindy McCain pro but to me that picture could be anyone during anytime and I'm just not seeing Cindy when I see that picture.



Yes the National Enquirer get some things right but lets be honest they get a heck of a lot of things wrong.



I guess time will tell but if I have to make a call, I would say it is fake and just a story to sell copies
About Cindy McCain
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comments:

Sherry said...

12 on 12 is where you take random pictures throughout your day on the 12th of the month. At the end of the day, you choose 12 to showcase your day. It's like a "day in the life" type of thing. People that scrapbook may also print the photos and then do a page layout. Hope that helps. =]